In the highly competitive U.K. market, Wipro has established itself as a leading provider of application development and maintenance (ADM) services, according to a recent report from research firm ISG.
The 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ Next-gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services Report for the U.K. offers an evaluation of 36 providers’ ADM services across six quadrants: Next gen ADM, Application Maintenance Services – Midmarket/Niche, Agile Development, DevSecOps Consulting, Continuous Testing – Midmarket and Expert Consulting, and Continuous Testing – Large Accounts. Wipro is rated as a Leader across all six quadrants.
Download the report
The Provider Lens™ report finds that Wipro’s ADM leadership is based on the following strengths:
- “Operating model shifts: The company’s Next-gen ADM services aim to address operating model shifts that its enterprise clients are undertaking, e.g. the move towards flow- and feedback-driven models, business goal centricity, an adaptive culture and cloud-native services. These efforts are underlined by a developer-centric approach that focusses on democratizing the developer experience by democratizing application design and development, automating development processes and creating a citizen developer ecosystem.”
- “devNXT platform to deliver client value: Wipro’s AI-driven devNXT platform helps develop smart applications for clients. The service leverages cloud resources and introduces microservices and APIs. All Wipro’s services rely on automation for scale and quality results – devNXT modernization provides automated code refactoring that reduces the conversion effort by 25 percent. Some of the analytics features include developer assistant bots, cognitive search, conversation analytics, AIOps, log anomaly detection and pattern analysis.”
- “Strong focus on Agile delivery: Wipro’s offers strong experience in delivering Agile and scaling it through various frameworks such as SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, in the U.K. for Agile development services. Wipro also provides a proprietary framework called 3D (discover, develop and deliver) to support clients in their Agile transformation. Its localized Agile workforce can effectively leverage distributed Agile to collaborate with offshore teams to reduce the cost of delivery.”
- “Transformational QA approach: Wipro helps clients deploy efficient testing to enable automated, fast and reliable CI/CD pipelines. Wipro designed an Enterprise Quality Journey (EQJ) map to accelerate a client’s quality assurance process. EQJ measures the current QA maturity to set new goals and plans, enabling the client to explore Wipro’s IntelliAssure, Wipro’s Virtual Automation Engineer (VAE) and other tools.”
- “Cloud-ready and automated DevSecOps: Wipro is continuously evolving its DevSecOps platform, Digital Rig™, and its Wipro HOLMES™ AI platform to create solutions and use cases that will bring intelligent automation to the application development and support lifecycle. Wipro is a top partner of AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. It can help clients deploy a robust, integrated and automated DevSevOps platform on any public cloud.”
For more details, download the report here.